19628.png
can anyone help me on this??

Thanks in advance.

------------------------------
Sai Krishna Somisetty
1 BEST ANSWER

Best Answers

Right-click the folder in question and go to Properties -> Security, then add permissions for the account running SQL server.

Given that it's trying to create the database in C:\Users, I would recommend changing your SQL server's default database location. Changing it to use a more appropriate directory would likely fix the issue so you wouldn't have to mess with folder permissions. You can do that in SSMS by going into your server properties (see here).

Nicholas Zejdlik
RPA Developer

View answer in original post

3 REPLIES 3

NicholasZejdlik
Level 9
Sounds like a file permission issue. Does the account that SQL server is running under have access to that directory?

Nicholas Zejdlik
RPA Developer

Thank you nicholas for quick reply, how to give permissions to SQL server to access the file

Sai Krishna Somisetty

Right-click the folder in question and go to Properties -> Security, then add permissions for the account running SQL server.

Given that it's trying to create the database in C:\Users, I would recommend changing your SQL server's default database location. Changing it to use a more appropriate directory would likely fix the issue so you wouldn't have to mess with folder permissions. You can do that in SSMS by going into your server properties (see here).

Nicholas Zejdlik
RPA Developer