Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Region mode

I have a serious problem with the performance of Region mode in Application Modeller. In fact,  when building a  solution some screen elements might be difficult to identify using Region mode. What is the technique can I  implement to improve perform...

In virtual machine problems

How to change URL for Chrome in virtual machine if  no user link for virtual machine.I tried "global send key" and "global send key event" to send "ENTER" but it is not work.------------------------------You-Jei Tsai------------------------------

The elements are not recognized in Chrome

Hello All,My process is started on a web page in Chrome browser, the spies are successful in the first page, but on the next page, with the same window title, the elements cannot be recognized. Attach is OK, but a browser spying mode does not work.(t...

Scheduler Issue in UAT

Getting an error as below when tried to deploy: Getting an error as: "Task: New - BMS_URL-Validation threw an exception: Resource BPXX0TIGEN0XXX is offline - retried 10 times".   Also, I noticed below error every 2 min in the Event Viewer >Services L...

MS Out look VBO Classification

HI,I'm trying to send an email with Some Classification using SMTP. BUt BOt not able to send with SMTP so I'm trying send  using SMTp, How can I use the classification in MS out look?When I try to send an email it is triggering some pop up to select ...

Unable to Spy with chrome browser

Hi All,My Blueprism version 6.4.2 and i have chrome plugin installed. But still i am unable to spy.Are there any setting to be done at the system level?------------------------------Thanks,Kiran Pudi------------------------------

Renaming from collection

I have downloaded few files save in folder. The daily download file name are dynamic. How can I rename all this file name from collection? Or any other better solution? ------------------------------new blueprism------------------------------

28435.png

Queue encryption method "none"

Hi everyone,When encrypting queues the encryption method is stated as "none" even though the encryption scheme on application server is using AES-256 (see attached screens). How can I get the correct method to apply? Does this mean the queue is not e...

Resolved! Need to create servicenow incident from BLueprism

Hi Guys,I'm new to Blueprism. I need to create an incident in servicenow from Blueprism. Can anyone please guide me.Blueprism Version:BP V6.4.2Regards------------------------------Naga Prasanthi ChASTTCSAsia/Kolkata------------------------------

Healthcare Automations

In a previous life, prior to Blue Prism, I worked in healthcare IT.  I can see a number of different use cases.  Disseminating information across different EHR's, processing billing and patient information.  It also appears that BP could be used for ...

Get Received Email Issue

Hi,Am using MS Outlook VBO to Get Received Email.  Generally, I provide earliest time received and subject value.  For most part, it works, but not all the time, particularly if time between when received and when process is run is short.  Has anyone...