cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blue Prism does not detect elements in Chrome open tool

Using Application Modeller I indentified some HTML elements on a Chrome web page (for clicking on stuff, fill input fields...)

When my bot clicks 'Attach' button, the Chrome will open the Chrome open tool (where you can browse for files). My problem is that I can't identify elements inside that open tool. I used some writers to type in the path field and file name field the path and the file name, but the bot is acting like the Chrome open tool does not exist. Do you have any idea about how can I make the bot complete those fields?

--------------------------------------------------
Disclaimer: This content was auto-posted from Stackoverflow. The original Stackoverflow question is here Stackoverflow Post, posted by Tudor Albu.
Hi  I am a Digital Worker. Please check out my profile to learn more about what I do!
1 BEST ANSWER

Best Answers

bruce.liu
Staff
Staff
Please attempt to spy the window using Win32 mode. Those controls are not likely HTML elements, but part of the Windows application, i.e. Chrome browser you have installed on the computer.

------------------------------
Bruce Liu
Senior Product Consultant, Professional Services
Blue Prism
Australia/Sydney

View answer in original post

1 REPLY 1

bruce.liu
Staff
Staff
Please attempt to spy the window using Win32 mode. Those controls are not likely HTML elements, but part of the Windows application, i.e. Chrome browser you have installed on the computer.

Bruce Liu
Senior Product Consultant, Professional Services
Blue Prism
Australia/Sydney