Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Recognise text issues

​Hi,I am using 'Recognise text' to read some fields in an application, where the other Spy modes are not useable, and OCR is not reliable enough (the field may contain both text and numbers which confuses the OCR functionality (ie reads rooo7 instead...

Recognise text issues

​Hi,I am using 'Recognise text' to read some fields in an application, where the other Spy modes are not useable, and OCR is not reliable enough (the field may contain both text and numbers which confuses the OCR functionality (ie reads rooo7 instead...

spying SAP table to Click a PO Number

Good day,Automating SAP POsHave spied a table and now attempting to click on the PO Number but there are no actions for the table.Problem: unable to spy the PO number as an element.How can I dynamically "click text" on a SAP table to open the desired...

16044.jpg

Spy Applet Java Application

Hello!I'm trying to spy elements in an applet application in a browser IE Explorer 11JAB Enabled, jre1.8.0_251 32-bit, OS 64-bit Attach successfully.After authorization in the browser the main application menu opensAll elements become available in th...

27883.png 27884.png 27885.png 27886.png

Resolved! Configuration of BP server

Hi, I am configuring the BP server as I mo not connected to the resource pc in the control room. Can anyone help me to indicate where I am going wrong while configuring the BP Server? When I start the connection, I got the following error Please advi...

11560.png 11561.png 11562.png

How to Write Collection to Excel

Hello,   I am using the provide VBO object of MS Excel, Create Excel. However while writing the collection to the excel it is giving some errors. Can you please help with some example.   Thanks.

Microsoft azure documents

Is there any documentation about the blue Prism Microsoft Azure??------------------------------srihari jApplication Development AnalystAccentureAsia/Kolkata------------------------------

Can't authenticate using Login Agent

Good afternoon,Have any of you ever experienced an error of timeout when trying to login using Login Agent?I've told the company about the policies required and after those were applied, I cannot perform a login because the authenticate stage exceeds...