cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

License activation error and could not get response from support team

SaiPreetha
Level 2
Hi folks,

I recently installed Blue Prism learning edition and i am getting issue when submitting the license as follows,

Error code 0x802: I'm afraid it is not possible to process this licence activation request. Please contact Customer Services citing the error code for support in completing your activation either by RAISING A SUPPORT TICKET or by emailing SUPPORT@BLUEPRISM.COM directly

I dropped a mail regarding this issue to BP support team but I get an automated reply everytime saying as below,

Thank you for contacting Blue Prism Customer Support. Your support ticket 109529 related to BP- License Activation Error is currently on hold as our system does not recognise you as a verified support contact.

Have you tried posting or browsing for an answer to your query on the Blue Prism CommunityThe answer may be there waiting for you!"

In order for us to provide support, we require our customers and partners to be registered. You are receiving this email because it is the first time you have contacted us using this e-mail address.

If your email signature includes the information below, we will automatically register you.

If your email signature does not contain the information below please provide it to us by replying to this email at your earliest convenience.

• Your full name
  • Your telephone number 
  • Your full company name.  If you are working for a partner please provide the name of the end customer you are working with
  • The country you are based in
  • The name of your B lue Prism license key

Once we receive this information we will continue with your original request.

Kind regards,
Blue Prism Global Customer Support

----------------------
I also provided these information in reply back but not getting the reply from the support team.

Please help!
Thanks in Advance!

------------------------------
Sai Preetha
1 REPLY 1

expertcr
Staff
Staff
Thank you for your message, normally this type of ticket will be resolved in 24 hours, all depends on the issue, they will contact you soon.
I already pin the Admin team to check your ticket.

Luis Lopez
Customer Support Engineer English and Spanish
Blue Prism Ltd