Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Healthcare Automations

In a previous life, prior to Blue Prism, I worked in healthcare IT.  I can see a number of different use cases.  Disseminating information across different EHR's, processing billing and patient information.  It also appears that BP could be used for ...

Get Received Email Issue

Hi,Am using MS Outlook VBO to Get Received Email.  Generally, I provide earliest time received and subject value.  For most part, it works, but not all the time, particularly if time between when received and when process is run is short.  Has anyone...

Copy and paste worksheet range issues

Hello everyone!I'm experiencing the following error while using the action on MS Excel VBO - Copy and paste worksheet range: failed to copy worksheet:error message: 'PasteSpecial method of Range class failed. I'm actually using the action MS Excel V...

Creating Custom VBO

Hi,When we create reusable custom VBO, how can we mark certain input paramters in it as optional and also how do we create help guide for each action of VBO, so that when a VBO consumer clicks on 'info' icon, they can see the details of VBO.---------...

Downloading Issue of BP software

Hi Team,Unable to download the BP trail version from the portal. The ' Product' menu is not visible to my id from where we can submit the form and get the lisence. Could you plz help me how to enable the Product menu ?Thanks a lot.-------------------...

Trigger BOt from Web services(Visual studio)

Hi,How Can I trigger BOt from exposed Object or process from  WEB API.?We are using Single sign on to login Blueprism. so we are not able to provide credentials In the document it was mentioned to use credentails(user name and password )User Guide - ...

Data Gateway Configuration issue

​Hi All,I have configured Data Gateway in my system but I am facing the below configuration error, while running the data gateway from control room.The Error message: "The configuration is invalid. Please fix the configuration and restart the proces...

11765.png

Error while using the collection manipulation utility

My requirement  take the value from workbook A and search for the value in Workbook B .1.i have loaded the 2 excel sheets into 2 different collections 2.Taking the value from collection A and searching for the value in collection B using "collection ...

Image compression without using any external tool

Hi, can anyone suggest to achieve image compression without using third party tool  or online website image compression. Can we  Achieve it using  code stage?------------------------------Padmini VaddiAssociate consultantCAPGEMINIAmerica/Indiana/Indi...