since ‎18-04-19
2 weeks ago

User Statistics

• 39 Posts
  • 1 Answers
  • 3 Likes given
  • 9 Likes received

User Activity

Hi All, Which DB table stores Object data which gives all elements and Actions in that particular object.Thank you------------------------------Rajesh KumarRPA DeveloperAmerica/Chicago------------------------------
Hi All, I am trying to transfer file using .ppk file in blueprism. Appreciate any insights.Thanks in advance.------------------------------Rajesh KumarRPA DeveloperAmerica/Chicago------------------------------
Hi All, I am trying to create JSON text file with desired format. The action "Collection to JSON" is giving plain text without formatting and also its adding Category and Sub Category for each record. Is there a way I can have Category and Sub Catego...
​ Instead of dragging and drop processes on Resource or vice versa, it would save lot of time if right click on resource display 5 most recent processes ran and can be able to start.
​Hello All,Is there a way to Untag all the retries of the Item?------------------------------Rajesh KumarRPA DeveloperHighmark HealthAmerica/Chicago------------------------------