cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FaiyazBOT_Build
Level 3
Hi Team,

I just wanted to give an advice for this community /Idea portal website developer's like each time we have to click an items to take look and to comment.

If we can 'Hover' on any Subject then and there all the content should have been visible in window ,This can save lot of time like clicking, Waiting for the page to load and click back to home to see another content .

Small idea if it can be incorporated it will help for easy surfing this website.
3 Comments
MelanieGiuliani
Community Team (Retired)
Hi Faiyaz,

Thank you for your idea! I completely agree with your feedback, and think that would be a great enhancement to the site! I will raise this to our vendor, and see what they say. 

I've updated the status of your idea to "Under Consideration" while we route it through our vendors ideation process and wait for their response.

Thank you!
Melanie
FaiyazBOT_Build
Level 3
Thank you for your response and thank you for considering the same.
AmyTsaousi
Community Team
Community Team
Hi Faiyaz,

After investigation, unfortunately it's currently not possible to enable this feature on our platform so I've marked this idea as Not Planned.

We will keep an eye on any developments moving forward with our platform vender, and will update you if we're able to make any updates to this functionality. 

Thanks so much,
Amy