cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hi Team,

Blue Prism is arrange lot of training session ( Knowledge/ Update sharing session) like 
  • Join us! Upcoming Event: Blue Prism Component Communications - Nature, Networking & Scaling.
  • Important changes to ROM Essentials
We have to register for this to attend However lot of people unable to join due to personal or other issue and they will miss the session.

My idea is can you record all the session and share on blue prism portal so everyone can watch that and gain knowledge.it will helpful who missed the session as well as who is new with BP.

Note - * I have select Community from drop-down if its wrong please correct it.

Thanks
Nilesh
2 Comments
Hi Nilesh,

Thanks so much for your idea! We actually already do this. 

For our Community Bitesize Practitioner Webcasts, I always post a Webcast Recap following the event which includes the recording and all relevant content. You can find all our previous recap posts by searching for #webcast_recap. The Webcast Recap for our most recent session can be found here: Webcast Recap: BCP Webcast - BP Component Communications: Nature, Networking & Scaling.

For all other webcasts (non-BCP sessions), the recordings can be found in a widget at the bottom of our All Events page. 

Since we do already post the recordings for our sessions, I've gone ahead and marked this idea as Delivered. Please let me know if you have any questions or additional comments!

Thank you,
Melanie
Hi @Melanie Giuliani

Thank you for your reply and sharing the link.

Thanks
Nilesh