cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HarshitRawat
Level 8
For community mailbox there is no option to filter unread messages. There is just a button on the top which mentions how many Unread messages are there in the mailbox.
When I click on this button i expect it would take me to the unread emails.
but after clicking on it the webpage just reloads.
Can we please modify the behavior of this button so that when we click on it it would take us directly to that page which has unread messages.
This would save time by not going to each and every page to search Unread messages
3 Comments
HarshitRawat
Level 8
@MelanieGiulian1- Hi. submitting this idea related to our discussion on Lounge​
MelanieGiuliani
Community Team (Retired)
Hi Harshit,

Thanks for the feedback! I've reviewed this with the team, and we agree this would be a useful feature, but unfortunately, we're unable to implement it at this time due to platform restrictions. We are going to bring this up to our vendor, and see if any enhancements are on the roadmap. We've marked this as Under Consideration while we wait for an update. 

Thank you,
Melanie
AmyTsaousi
Community Team
Community Team

Hi Harshit, 

Unfortunately, upon further investigation, our platform provider hasn't listed an enhancement for this on their roadmap. As such I've had to close the idea as not planned.

Please continue to share your suggestions to improve our community in the future.

Many thanks,

Amy