cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blue Prism Resource PC Monitor - issue

PawelKicior1
Level 2

Hi to all,

I was trying to launch a Blue Prism Resource PC Monitor from DX, but after doing everything that was mention in in instruction is still not working. 

At this moment I've added a service "BPHBService" and added 4 .json files to a proper folder. After launching "BluePrismNotify.exe" it shows up in my system tray, but when I want to click "Configuration..." it disappear (I'm launching it as administrator).

If someone could provide some help that will be great. Link to DX asset:
Blue Prism Digital Exchange 

1 REPLY 1

GeoffHirst1
Level 3
Hi Pawel,

Thank you for using Blue Prism and being part of our community.

The Resource PC monitor is very much aimed at being a kind of 'leg-up' type application to help you monitor your Blue Prism estate. As such the app does work as is with the only caveat being you will require either a Twilio or SMSWorks subscription if you wish to use the SMS notifications.

The service does the work but it needs the configuration files to be setup prior to the service being enabled. If the service is enabled without configuration when you click on it the service will likely terminate. You should be able to see what is happening in the Windows Event log.

If you wish to post the event logs, I will be able to assist further. One final note, please ensure the folders are arranged as explained in the documentation.

Once again, thank you for using Blue Prism and being part of our community.

regards

Geoff Hirst
Snr DX Engineer - Integrations and Enablement - SS&C Blue Prism