cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DX InDev PDF to Excel Converter

SoumyaNair1
Level 2
Hi Team,

Does the asset work fine with versions down to 7?

Thanks,
Soumya

------------------------------
Soumya Nair
Senior Consultant
EY
UTC
1 BEST ANSWER

Best Answers

The layout of the XML in Blue Prism files changed in version 6.6 I believe. If this asset was developed in Blue Prism v7 you'll want to run the .bpobject file through the Studio Display Fix utility, available on the Digital Exchange, in order to make it compatible with versions between 6.0 and 6.5. Otherwise, if you load it into one of those earlier versions you'll encounter the issue where all the stages are stacked on top of each other.

Cheers,

Eric Wilson
Director, Integrations and Enablement
Blue Prism Digital Exchange

View answer in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hi Soumya

I developed this asset and it was developed in version 7 so it works in that version fine however in theory it should also work fine in versions below 7. I would think that from version 6.5 and above should work although I havent tested it in these versions.

Hope this helps

Michael ONeil
Technical Lead developer
Everis Consultancy
Europe/London

The layout of the XML in Blue Prism files changed in version 6.6 I believe. If this asset was developed in Blue Prism v7 you'll want to run the .bpobject file through the Studio Display Fix utility, available on the Digital Exchange, in order to make it compatible with versions between 6.0 and 6.5. Otherwise, if you load it into one of those earlier versions you'll encounter the issue where all the stages are stacked on top of each other.

Cheers,

Eric Wilson
Director, Integrations and Enablement
Blue Prism Digital Exchange