cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Darshan Hiranandani :can I automate a web application while ensuring the given requirements are met?

Hi, I'm Darshan Hiranandani, Can I automate a web application to fulfill the specified requirements? Specifically, I need to:

1. Automate interactions on Chrome for seven different URLs.
  2. Update an Excel sheet with health check statuses, including changing cell colors based on status and logging errors.
  3. Automatically send an email via Outlook with an HTML table containing the updated status.
  4. Schedule this automation to run on a cloud VM in unattended mode.

What tools, frameworks, or methods would you recommend for achieving this? How can we ensure each requirement is met effectively?

Regards

Darshan Hiranandani

1 REPLY 1

HI Darshan

Not sure  on your first question whether you are asking on the same site different URLs or different sites. regardless I don't see issue  automating it. 

For the remaining 3 questions (2nd,3rd,4th)  - all are doable in blue prism  but for 2nd question if the existing VBO dont have capability to add color you can extend the current VBO. 

To automate  most effectively in general its good to  start with blue prism template and  ensure that blue prism best practices were followed in each step from start to end of the automation 
While building the automation think about reliability and maintainability of automation.

Thanks,

Harish

-----------------------
If I answered your query. Please mark it as the Best Answer

Harish Mogulluri