Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fail to Send Mail via Microsoft Office 365 - Outlook v1.3.1

HongJooChoi
Staff
Staff

Hi, Community

Can anyone help me out for the failure in "Send Mail"?

1. "Send Mail" action stage returns an error code of an "InvalidAuthentication" due to "empty Access token". 

8636.png

However, the AccessToken was already been filled up in the Initialize page of the Business Object when it's called.

8637.png

2. In the Send Mail action page, the Decision stage next to the Send Mail also returns an error code as the Status Code data item is empty. I thought that the Status Code must be included in the HTTP response message but I couldn't find any stages returning it in this page.

8638.png

Best regards

------------------------------
HongJoo Choi
14 REPLIES 14

Hi, @shashank.kumar280 

No.  URL isn't changed manually.

It is generated by the Microsoft 365 Outlook VBO and given to the Utilty - HTTP VBO as an argument.

8601.png

Regards

Presales Support
Presales Support
Blue Prism
Europe/London

Ok. Thanks for confirming. Can you share screenshots of your input params, the one that works vs one that doesnt work.

Shashank Kumar
DX Integrations Partner Consultant
Blue Prism
Singapore
+6581326707

Hi, @ShashankKumar1 

I sent you the release that I'm testing with.

The only difference between successful case and non-successful case is the target email address.

When the target email address is set to a personal email such as "xxx @ gmail.com", it returns 404 Not Found.

Regards

HongJoo Choi

@HongJooChoi Looks like you are setting both the MailboxID and To address when trying to send to gmail. Can you set only the To address.

MailboxID id the id from which you are sending the email. Use the same value as you used when sending to your domain.

Shashank Kumar
DX Integrations Partner Consultant
Blue Prism
Singapore
+6581326707

Hi, @Shashank Kumar

It works ! After all, I had a misunderstanding about the meaning of Mailbox ID. 

Thank you so much for your help again.

8629.png

Regards

HongJoo Choi