cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Genesys API

seanrior
Level 2

Hi all,

We are having an issue with using the postAnalyticsConversationsDetailsQuery Genesys API in Blue Prism. It returns a HTTP code 400/bad request from every request sent. Other Genesys APIs are working ok. 

I've tried a few different variations of the JSON query to try and get it working but it doesn't accept anything. I have access to Genesys via a browser so I can pull the JSON queries from the dev tools and use those queries in Blue Prism but again nothing works. 

Just wondering has anyone got the format of the JSON query working?

Thanks,

Sean

1 REPLY 1

JohnWilding
Level 5

Hi,

The only way you'll know for certain is to use another tool to capture the API being sent from Blue Prism, and then compare that to what you see in dev tools through the browser. I use Fiddler for this, but there is other software available.

When I've had this issue in the past, I've found there's typically a typo in the api config in Blue Prism or incorrectly formatted/interpreted JSON being passed from the process to the API - it's one of those issues where the cause is nearly always very simple, but finding it can be difficult.