cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google cloud storage interaction

dbellazzi
Level 3

Hi everyone,

I need to interact with a Google Cloud Storage. Can you suggest me how to do it?

I found information at the Connector for Storage Transfer API v1 link and followed the authentication setting activities in the manual.

Then, when I try to use an action (e.g. storage.bucket.list inserting the project) I get the following error: Failed to get OAuth2.0 Access Token: "Remote server error: (407 ) Proxy authentication required." "". 

Can you give me support?

Thanks,
Daniel

------------------------------
Daniel Bellazzi
4 REPLIES 4

ewilson
Staff
Staff

Hi Daniel,

It sounds like your environment requires proxy authentication for accessing external sites, correct? If that is the case, you won't be able to utilize that particular connector because it's implemented as a Web API service if memory serves me, and the BP Web API service feature doesn't support proxy authentication (yes, it's very annoying).

What you could be is recreate the specific action from the connector using the Utility - HTTP VBO, which does support proxy auth. 

Cheers,

Eric Wilson
Director, Integrations and Enablement
Blue Prism Digital Exchange

Hi Eric,

Thanks for your reply.

By the way, how is it possible to reproduce the connector with the Utility - HTTP?

Thanks,

Daniel

Daniel Bellazzi

Hi Eric,

We tried to use Utility - HTTP but we receive the following error message: "The requested URL has been blocked because this site is restricted based on your company's corporate resource usage policy."
These are the inputs to the action:
- Address URL: https://storage.googleapis.com/upload/storage/v1/b/[bucket]/o?uploadType=media&name=[file name].eml
- Content Type: application/octet-stream; name="[file name].eml"
- Method: POST
- Headers:
      - Authorization: Bearer [token]
      - Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
      - Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="[filename].eml"

Can you give me support?

Thank you,
Daniel

Daniel Bellazzi

@dbellazzi,

That error is being returned, most likely, by your company's proxy server. You'd need to take this up with your IT folks to see if you can get an exception to their blocking rules.

Cheers,

Eric Wilson
Director, Integrations and Enablement
Blue Prism Digital Exchange