cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to split PDF in separate pages using Blueprism?

Hi,

I have as task, How to split PDF in separate pages using Blueprism? I checked there is no such utility or VBO available to achieve this. Any idea or help would be highly appreciated .

Thanks.

------------------------------
Tejaskumar Darji
------------------------------
12 REPLIES 12

lunasparkle
Level 2

I have found that the OSTtoPSTAPP PDF Split Tool is the most useful tool for dividing PDF files. You can split PDF files with this utility. The Split PDF Tool allows you to split a PDF file into multiple files while maintaining the original contents and layout of the file. When used alone, the PDF Split program is simple to use. Splitting PDFs does not require the installation of Adobe Reader. This tool is available for both personal and business usage. This program works with all Windows versions, including Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, and all earlier versions.

Hi Tejas,

You can also execute a  Python script using  Utility - Environment - 10.1.1 VBO  to split a given PDF. I've implemented it one of the automation and it worked wonder specially when one large  PDF  needs to be spilt into multiple PDFs. 

stepher
Level 6

Well, I wish I had not seen this...

We tried for weeks to [unsuccessfully] get an iText7 VBO to work (strictly trying to convert it from Win7, where it was functional, to Win10, where it was not).  By way of comparison, I had the PDF Manager VBO up and running in less than hour.

<<sigh>>

Robert "Red" Stephens Application Developer, RPA Sutter Health Sacramento, CA