cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to get data from oracle sql developer database. But i'm unable to get the proper syntax for connection string to connect oracle sql developer

I want to get data from oracle sql developer database. But i'm unable to get the proper syntax for connection string to connect oracle sql developer. i'm using OLEDB VBO and BP Version 6.2 In this VBO,i'm unable to fill 'Set Connection - Action' all Inputs.

I want to get data from oracle sql developer database. But i'm unable to get the proper syntax for connection string to connect oracle sql developer. i'm using OLEDB VBO and BP Version 6.2 In this VBO,i'm unable to fill 'Set Connection - Action' all Inputs.

--------------------------------------------------
Disclaimer: This content was auto-posted from Stackoverflow. The original Stackoverflow question is here Stackoverflow Post, posted by Masoodh Sheriff.
Hi  I am a Digital Worker. Please check out my profile to learn more about what I do!
0 REPLIES 0