cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MS Graph API – App registration for BP Connectors - URI setting

MarekGnutek
Level 2
Dear BP Community,

I have got some robotic accounts created like robot1@mycompany.com, robot2@mycompany.com etc.
Each such account has accesses to different SharePoint/Teams folders and mailboxes.
I would like to use MS Graph API to read/write files on Teams and read/send emails by these robotic users..

• APP Registration - before using BP Connectors related to Microsoft Graph API, it is required to register an app in Azure Active Directory.

Question1 -->What type and value should be selected in Redirect URI (optional) settings:
    Web or Public client and what URI to work with BP connectors?
36623.png
  • App Permissions
    Question2 -->  In the described setup - is it enough to set only “Delegated permissions”  for the app and then use the permissions of the particular robotic account to handle files and emails?

Thank you in advance for your support!
1 REPLY 1

JerinJose
Level 10
Hi Marek,

In my experience with using graph API with Outlook you can specify even https://localhost:1234 as redirect url (helps in local testing 😞
Permission can be either application level (admin consent) or delegate permissions, both have different way of getting token. For delegate permissions along with client ID and secret you will have to pass the username and password of the robot accounts to get access token.