cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Power Slides can be copy and Past in One Power Point Presentation document

Pralay
Level 5

Hi, 

I have multiple Power Points slides in different different folder and my requirement is how to copy Power Point slide from different folder and Past it in One power Point presentation.

Can you please help me how to achieve.

Thanks & Regards,

Pralay

------------------------------
Pralay Das
4 REPLIES 4

expertcr
Staff
Staff

You can use to copy the files from one folder to another the "Function for Utility - File Management - 10.3.1" (LINK HERE

This one can copy and move slides in PowerPoint "Function for Vuram MS PowerPoint VBO" (LINK HERE)

Luis Lopez
Customer Support Engineer English and Spanish
Blue Prism Ltd

Hi Luis,

Thank you for your suggestion. But is there any way one Power Point doc. having multiple slides in that case how can I copy multiple slides from same document and keep in separate folder so that from that folder one by one can copy and past in Final Power Point document. Cany you please help on this. Given below is the sample Power Point document from here need to copy multiple slides. Example

6840.png

Thanks,

Pralay

Pralay Das

I have created a sample that summarizes all the PowerPoint slides in a given folder.
Is this what you mean?
6843.png

Yoshiyuki Wada

Thank you Yoshiyuki Wada for your suggestion. Same kind of flow I have already created and it is working.

Thanks,

Pralay

Pralay Das