cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why Number of downloads not shown on Digital Exchange Assets?

vinodchinthakin
Level 9
Hi All,

I am just wondering Why Number of downloads not shown on DX for published Assets. Is there any reason for that?
Number of Subscribers are shown but not No. of download details.! If we refer other RPA Market Places (like UIpath Market) we can see how many users has downloaded the activities/assets.

I think by showing the No. of downloads under the Assets details on DX will help the users and organization to understand how effective is the asset which got published and how so far it got reached to the users.

I will be glad if someone explains in detail.

Thanks
Vinod

------------------------------
vinod chinthakindi
4 REPLIES 4

Hi Vinod,

I agree with you, this is perhaps a good idea to assess assets and will help organizations to come up with good initiatives to promote them.

I can also see you also posted an idea on the same in the Ideation page, I have upvoted for the same and am posting the link as well here for others to upvote if they feel the same 🙂

Idea: Add Number Of Downloads Feature - Digital Exchange

----------------------------------

Regards,
Devneet Mohanty
Intelligent Process Automation Consultant
Blue Prism 7x Certified Professional
Email: devneetmohanty07@gmail.com

Hope it helps you out and if my solution resolves your query, then please provide a big thumbs up so that the others members in the community having similar problem statement can track the answer easily in future.

Regards,
Devneet Mohanty
Intelligent Process Automation Consultant | Technical Business Analyst,
WonderBotz India Pvt. Ltd.
Blue Prism Community MVP | Blue Prism 7x Certified Professional
Email: devneetmohanty07@gmail.com

Thanks Dev for a humble reply and upvoting my idea.

I am waiting for a reply from DX team to know why they haven't implemented so far.!

vinod chinthakindi

PaulNerger
Staff
Staff

We do have the information and it is provided to the owner or the person who submitted the Asset.  We've discussed changing the design of either the Asset cards or the Asset page to make the download numbers public, but it is something that we've not committed to doing.  

So I appreciate these comments, as it helps us make the decision.

Thanks for the input and please post any other suggestions.

Paul

Paul Nerger
VP Digital Exchange
Blue Prism
America/San Francisco

Thanks Paul for your response. I would like to suggest few points.

1. Kindly make it visible the download numbers public on Asset Page.
2. For download information,  I suggest if there is an option within DX where an Owner after login to DX account would able to download the information it would be great. Where download information will be auto updated on regular basis like weekly or monthly. Instead of raising a ticket or dropping an email to BP team/partner manager where there is a chance of delay in providing the information. 
3. I suggest you to publish Listing of all available/Newly submitted DX Assets on Monthly or Yearly basis. Pls refer below links
DX Assets List and previous  Community Post

Regards
Vinod

vinod chinthakindi