cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to check a checkbox on chrome

AnjaniSrikhakol
Level 2
Hi,

I'm trying to automate DUO authenticate page on chrome and on IE. My script works fine on IE while automating on chrome the functionality doesnt work.

Even though I check Trust me for 12 hours checkbox when i say continue to application it is not working.Manually and IE automation script works fine , having issues with only chrome.

when i'm running the script on chrome  i have seen on the GUI that this checkbox is checked ,but this browser is not trusting me. Application wise there are no issues ,as I said before manually and automation script are working fine.
Tried activating window and focusing on the checkbox before clicking on it. After checking ,i'm having a decision where i check whether it got checked or not.

I'm running out of ideas here, any pointers on this are highly appreciated.

34933.png

Thanks,
Anjani S
1 REPLY 1

Hi Anjani,

I as I can not see this it's difficult to tell.
But still I can suggest few ideas. Could you please pass the element in a write stage and Pass value as true if it worked or not. Also in chrome some times even though you spied the check box in back end it is not the check box. So try checking the same through inspect element after spaying also try changing web element type to Check box.

Try all these please let me know if it works or not. If we can connect any way definitely will help you to resolve.

Thanks!
Regards,
Amlan Sahoo