cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error while activating license activation code

jeetendranavgi1
Level 2
hello there blue community help me resolve this error message , i am not able to generate licence activation code when i paste activation generate code , i tried 3 times with no luck i get the error as displayed on screenshot ,

------------------------------
jeetendra navgikar
1 BEST ANSWER

Best Answers

chris.strong
Staff
Staff

Hello,

Error 0x802 indicates that the license has previously been activated.  A Blue Prism Trial (or Learning Edition) license can only be activated once.

If you haven't previously activated the license, then I suggest you forward the license email you received from one of our Digital Workers to our support team via support@blueprism.com and they can confirm and advise further.

Chris Strong
Product Manager
Blue Prism

View answer in original post

2 REPLIES 2

chris.strong
Staff
Staff

Hello,

Error 0x802 indicates that the license has previously been activated.  A Blue Prism Trial (or Learning Edition) license can only be activated once.

If you haven't previously activated the license, then I suggest you forward the license email you received from one of our Digital Workers to our support team via support@blueprism.com and they can confirm and advise further.

Chris Strong
Product Manager
Blue Prism

Very strange. The database was suddenly corrupt: "SQLLocalDB.exe is invalid". So I wanted to install BP again. But this is not allowed. I have to ask the support, if it will allow me. I spent a whole day trying to get this software run.

Boris Ludwig