cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Import BP Release-Error

KarthikBallary
Level 5
Hi Team,

I am importing a BP Relase File from my local machine. But I am getting below error,

An error occurred while attempting to import the release:
AMI did not recognise the action type 'WebIsConnected'.

My App Version: 6.10.0

Kindly Help.

Regards
Karthik

------------------------------
Karthik Ballary
3 REPLIES 3

KarthikBallary
Level 5
BluePrism.Server.Domain.Models.NoSuchElementException: AMI did not recognise the action type 'WebIsConnected'
at BluePrism.AutomateProcessCore.clsReadStep.FromXML(XmlElement e)
at BluePrism.AutomateProcessCore.clsReadStep..ctor(clsReadStage stg, XmlElement el)
at BluePrism.AutomateProcessCore.Stages.clsReadStage.CreateStep(XmlElement el, clsApplicationTypeInfo appInfo)
at BluePrism.AutomateProcessCore.Stages.clsAppStage.FromXML(XmlElement e)
at BluePrism.AutomateProcessCore.clsProcess.m(ProcessXmlDocument doc, Boolean fullProcess)
at BluePrism.AutomateProcessCore.clsProcess.FromXML(IGroupObjectDetails externalObjs, String xml, Boolean editable, Boolean fullProc)
at BluePrism.AutomateAppCore.ProcessComponent.ReadXmlBody(XmlReader reader, IComponentLoadingContext ctx)

Karthik Ballary

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
If you importing from a higher version of BP into a lower version of BP, releases are not certain to be backwards compatible if they contain logic that the lower version does not recognise.

John Carter
Professional Services
Blue Prism

bruce.liu
Staff
Staff
Hi Karthik,

WebIsConnected is introduced in v6.10.1. It is available as a Read Action (e.g., an available action from a Read stage) if you use an Application element (the top level element you have in the Application Modeller hierarchical tree that is in bold) using Chrome/Firefox/Edge. This read action is not available in v6.10.0. 

On page 13 of the v6.10.1 release note, you can find the following:

775.png
This means Chrome/Firefox/Edge objects created in v6.10.1 cannot be ported back to earlier version of Blue Prism. If you really want to go ahead, what you may do is to open the release package using any text editor and perform a global replace so that all WebIsConnected is replaced by IsConnected.

Hope this helps.

Bruce Liu
Senior Product Consultant, Professional Services
Blue Prism
Australia/Sydney