cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spying a Bootstrap Modal

ChisomNwike
Level 2
Hello,

I am trying to spy a web element (save button) on the attached image. 
I have used Application Modeller to identify it and it shows when I click Highlight but when I run it, the button is not clicked and no error is thrown.
Also, I want to upload a document on the same element - I do not know how to achieve this.
36767.png

I appreciate any assistance. Thank you.
2 REPLIES 2

bruce.liu
Staff
Staff
Hi Chisom,

Can you verify if the button can still be highlighted if you step through the object? If so, it is not likely the issue of your spying.

I suspect it is the click action that is not registering for the button. It can come down to the fact that it is not technically speaking a button. Without examining the button closely, I would suggest you try the below combination in a single Navigate stage in the order as they appear and see if the "click" can be triggered:

1. "Activate Application" on the main browser window spied using Win32 mode
  2. "Focus" on the button in question
  3. "Global Send Key" on the button in question, use "{ENTER}" as the input.

EVIPUTI
MVP
Can you try checking the same with other spying modes ? Are you getting the same result from all of them ? If yes its possibly a issue with application where i recommend you to either use Global send keys or to raise a support ticket to Blue prism .
------------------------------ Vipul Tiwari Senior Process Simplification Developer Amazon ------------------------------