cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AA Mode issue in SAP

ShubhamJangam
Level 3
HI I'm working on SAP Automation and facing one random issue. There are two buttons(Search and Search Variant) i have spied these buttons with AA mode. According to the process flow first i need to click on search variant do some steps and then click on search. i am using global mouse click to click on buttons. But when i ran the process when bot click on search variant the pop up for search is opening (it is clicking on search instead on search variant don't know how because i can see it is clicking on search variant visually). I am facing this issue on test bot only from my machine it is working fine when i ran process from control room. And also i tried by spying the Buttons with AA , UIA and Win32 mode. facing same issue. is anybody has faced this kind of issue in past and has any solution on this. it will be very helpful if you guys can suggest me any solution on this. Thanks in advance !!  
2 REPLIES 2

TomCirone
Level 6
Have you tried spying with SAP mode.  That would always be the first thing to try for SAP automation.

RicardoCabrera
Level 3
I have the same issue in one of my processes and I used SAP mode to spy those buttons. I'm dealing with this including a wait stage, click on the button then a wait stage with multiple options, if the correct popup showed up, continue process if the other button was clicked, close current popup and click the correct button again