cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About Process Error

TejashriNevase
Level 4
Why below error is occur when I  Create new process for API Integration. this Error is not occur when I create a normal process but when I create a process for web services this error occurs. how I can resolve this error.
18646.png
understand

------------------------------
Tejashri Nevase
6 REPLIES 6

Hi Tejashri,

Are you getting this error while trying to execute the 'GET Members in workspace' action? Is this action part of a WebAPI or VBO? If it's a VBO, do you have the Execute Business Object permission in your user role?

18634.png

Shashank Kumar
DX Integrations Partner Consultant
Blue Prism
Singapore
+6581326707

yes I got this error while trying to GET member action of web API. It is not a VBO action.

Tejashri Nevase

Hi Tejashri,

Is this a WebAPI created by you or imported from external source? Are you able to open and edit the WebAPI? Are you able to call any other WebAPI from your process?

Shashank Kumar
Blue Prism
Singapore
+6581326707

I am creating a web API. and I can edit API as well and I able to call only one process for this web API .But not able to call any other API same error occur while I  call other API. it is for GET as well as for  POST . I am able to make  only one process and I can change the action in that particular process only. But when I am Create a new process for call the other action in web API I got this error.

Tejashri Nevase

Hi Tejashri,

Do you make use of a credential in the WebAPI? If yes, have you configured the access rights for the credential?

Found this thread with the similar error message as yours.

https://community.blueprism.com/communities/community-home/digestviewer/viewthread?GroupId=397&MessageKey=8fe333f4-20ea-4224-9e2c-0e69b2f321b1&CommunityKey=1be7947a-bc2f-4974-bb0a-6347e1a324f8&tab=dig...

Shashank Kumar
Blue Prism
Singapore
+6581326707

Yes, Thank You shashank.

Resolve the error. It is because of I am not provide the access right for the credential.

Tejashri Nevase