cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Active work queue

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have assigned a process under active work queue but I m not getting how to trigger it. Please suggest how to trigger active queue.
4 REPLIES 4

You should take a look at the foundation course as this is a fairly simple question. Work queues are explained there.

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
There is a section in the application Help

EstebanCarrasco
Level 4
I do not know how to activate the process, some idea, in the manual does not say how it is done

kevin_b_hall
Level 3
Would it hurt to give a brief explanation? The ""Work Queues Guide"" documentation doesn't cover how active queues are triggered and it isn't immediately obvious where the Help file is. I've checked the Help file and it states ""When a target resource value is set, the controller determines whether it needs to create new sessions or stop existing sessions to reach that target. If new sessions are required, it will create and start the new sessions; if existing sessions must be stopped, it will send a stop request to the appropriate number of sessions to reach the target value."" I see where you can set the target resource value but it resets to 0 when there is no more work in the queue. Do Active Queues require that someone manually assigned resources each time to trigger? Is there no automatic way to do this?