cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alternative to uipath's action center

Niteesh_ReddyBo
Level 5
I know that Ui Path has introduced a feature called Action Center which acts like a bridge between the Robot & the Human users to transfer information without affecting the current execution of the BOT. Was Blue Prism providing any such solution? If yes, what is it? Of no, what alternatives do you suggest?

------------------------------
Niteesh Reddy Bollu Senior Software Engineer
RPA Consultant
PepsiCo India Pvt Ltd
Gurgaon
1 BEST ANSWER

Best Answers

DaveMorris
Level 14
I've never used UiPath's Action Center, but if it's for human-in-the-loop activities where humans can do things such as approve records or provide information at a certain step of the process for each item and stuff like that, then Blue Prism's version of this is Interact: https://www.blueprism.com/products/blue-prism-interact/.

Dave Morris
Cano Ai
Atlanta, GA
Dave Morris 3Ci at Southern Company Atlanta, GA

View answer in original post

4 REPLIES 4

DaveMorris
Level 14
I've never used UiPath's Action Center, but if it's for human-in-the-loop activities where humans can do things such as approve records or provide information at a certain step of the process for each item and stuff like that, then Blue Prism's version of this is Interact: https://www.blueprism.com/products/blue-prism-interact/.

Dave Morris
Cano Ai
Atlanta, GA
Dave Morris 3Ci at Southern Company Atlanta, GA

EVIPUTI
MVP
@Niteesh_ReddyBo Apart from interact I can suggest Trust portal also.Worth giving a look for human in a loop with blue prism.​

Vipul Tiwari
Senior Process Simplification and Optimization Designer(Solutions Architect)
Fidelity International
------------------------------ Vipul Tiwari Senior Process Simplification Developer Amazon ------------------------------

Thanks for replying @Dave Morris & @Vipul Tiwari. Both of your answers clarified my query. From the demo videos, I can say that both of them serves  (Blue Prism Interact & Trust Portal) the same objective. What exactly makes the difference between the two? Does any one got got chance to work on any of these or both?​​

Niteesh Reddy Bollu Senior Software Engineer
RPA Consultant
PepsiCo India Pvt Ltd
Gurgaon

@Niteesh Reddy Well I have worked with both of them and i found them somewhat alike . You can find some layout ,forms, tiles difference in them but overall they will provide the same user forum to interact with . Though Yes trust portal comes with additional Chat box feature when you purchase a license with them ! 
Moreover Interact is Blue prism​'s own build tool while Trust portal is there partner providing the same functionalities . 
The best and the most mature tool I have seen till now when it comes to human in loop with RPA is "Appian" , worth giving a look mate.

Vipul Tiwari
Senior Process Simplification Developer
Amazon
------------------------------ Vipul Tiwari Senior Process Simplification Developer Amazon ------------------------------