Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

how to split multi line filed to several fields

Hello Friends,I have a scenario where I need to  read the full address  and transform to individual fields.Example is as below Multiline flag enabledAuto calculation flaggedFull addressValue1Value2Value3ABCDXYZ 3211234 COUNTRYABCDXYZ 3211234 COUNTRY ...

Why Decipher not remembering ?

Hi,I have around 10+  documents but still Decipher not  remembering  the region setting what i have done why ? let me explain in details  .I have set Primary language as Finish for finish document Pushed  to Decipher and mappeda name which come is...

36437.png 36438.png

Installation Video Guides

For those who are looking to install the latest versions of Blue Prism's various products, such as Hub, Interact and Decipher, we've released a series of videos to guide you through the installation:https://bpdocs.blueprism.com/video/installation.htm...

Would you like to feel the power of LINQ?

Are you sad about the limited BluePrism collection manipulation capabilities?Did you have a bunch of collection manipulation VBOs?What if you could query and manipulate collections in a SQL like manner? Maybe here is a solution: https://github.com/to...

#BPTechTips - Help with DB maintenance

Always consider that you dont have endless data base space, so you need to implement all the mechanism to prevent the data to grow without control:- Enable Auto archive for log cleansing (Settings > Archiving)- Add a Work queue cleaning process to yo...

Blue Prism Version 7 Enterprise Installation

Hi All,Has anybody tried installing BP version 7 in an enterprise? Can anyone confirm if hub installation needs to happen on Application server or new server is required? ------------------------------Ritansh Jatwani Senior ConsultantConsultantEYGurg...

High Level - Execution

Hi everyone, I hope you are alright.So, I have a process in which at a certain moment I need to run a code of code in the blue prism, but for the execution to be successful, the blue prism would need to be run as an administrator, such as restarting ...

sendkey Mainframe

Hi,I want to use Shift+ESC in the mainframe application, what sendkey Mainframe I can use?------------------------------------------------------------Sagar JaiswalRPA DeveloperDXC Technology India Private Limited------------------------------

Resolved! DashBoard Audit

Hey, guys, how are you? I would like to share with you a part of my personal project to make Blue Prism information more acce ssible and visual, for this you will need to use a tool called Grafana and some commands in your database 1º Download and r...

25481.png

Announcing Blue Prism Service Assist for AWS

Blue Prism's journey to the cloud continues with of Blue Prism Service Assist for Amazon Web Services (AWS) – a comprehensive, no-code, intelligent automation contact center solution that combines intelligent digital workers and native AWS services s...

Citrix Automation BP V7

To do Citrix automation it is mention in the online document that we need to install BP V7 on both external/primary machine and also inside Citrix VM as well. i.e.In the VM itself and in the machine from where Citrix VM is started.Is this the right u...

BP cannot read web table using chrome

I am in the process to convert an existing bot for IE to Chrome but have an issue to read web table into collection.Someone posted a work around solution to read table as a string and then use regex to sort it into a collection.I would like to know h...