cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone after successful upgrade to 6.2?

TomaszAdamski
Level 5
Hi, Is here anyone that successfully upgrade from version 4.0.30 to version 6.2 and using more than one app server? I did it in my DEV env (one app server) and have had no issues. However yesterday we upgraded TEST env. which has two app servers in NLB farm. I have issues with Login Agent (they not always connect to server) or after successful sign-in I get window stating "Server not available". I even removed and installed the agents again. Anyone any experience? Regards, TomekA
2 REPLIES 2

Denis__Dennehy
Level 15
Different versions of Blue Prism potentially require different versions of Login Agent - please check the release notes closely for information on this.  Looking at the v6.2 release notes suggests that you need to be using the Login Agent version released with 5.0.33

TomaszAdamski
Level 5
Hi Denis, thank you for the answer. I am already in contact with support. There are some know issues and there have been some issues in my env. One thing quite important here is that I needed to change NLB config. After moving to WCF load balancers need to be configured to use sticky sessions.