Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

April 28th Ask Me Anything: Browser Migration

JamesW
Community Team
Community Team
Hi Community! 

With Internet Explorer increasingly unsupported by multiple services, now is the time to move to another browser. But which one? And what will you have to do? Well that's what we're here to help you with.

We're excited to offer you a new way to engage with Blue Prism product experts in real time! On April 28th at 3-4pm (Australia) 10.30-11.30am (India), our experts Bruce Liu and Ashish Easow will be available right here in the Blue Prism Product community for a live Ask Me Anything session where they will answer your questions about Browser Migration.  

You should also check out this fantastic video Bruce put together to walk you through some of the challenges: Blue Prism: Browser Migration webinar

So, how does it work?

1) Enter any questions you have on the topic into the comments below - in advance is absolutely encouraged.
2) Pop back here on April 28th 2021.
3) Our experts will answer any questions that have been left here ahead of time, and will be on standby to answer any new questions that come in live during the 1 hour long session

Want a reminder to join the session? RSVP - or click "Download to Your Calendar" in the event here: Ask Me Anything: Browser Migration

So, do you have any questions on Browser Migration with regards to the Blue Prism product? Why not post below - now's the time to ask us anything!

------------------------------
James Woods
Community Manager
Blue Prism
Europe/London
23 REPLIES 23

Thanks @Bruce Liu, https://university.blueprism.com/learn/course/internal/view/elearning/16731/blue-prism-modern-browser-automation-en is working url.​

Nagarjuna Atukuri
Sr Programmer
American Express
Asia/Kolkata

Thats how ephemeral ports functionality is designed to work Amlan, BP redirects the url through 127.0.0.1 link and the page redirects to the targeturl appended to it. The correct url should open after redirection, its a problem if it doesnt open.
If you are facing errors with 127.0.0.1 and redirected url method not working, i would suggest follow the steps i mentioned in my first post please.

regards,
Ashish

Ashish Easow
Senior Consultant - Professional Services
Blueprism
Asia/Kolkata

JamesW
Community Team
Community Team
Thank you for all your questions, and special thanks to @Bruce Liu and @AshishEasow for taking the time today to put together some great answers.

Stay tuned to the Community for a write-up of this session, and details of forthcoming Ask Me Anything sessions.​

James Woods
Community Manager
Blue Prism

Like this post? Click recommend!
If I answered your question, please mark as Best Answer!

Thanks a lot Ashish.

Amlan Sahoo
RPA Consultant
Equinix
Regards,
Amlan Sahoo