Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

blue prism

Hi Team, i have downloaded blue prism and installed successfully but when i launched the program it is showing below error please help me out. An error occurred whilst configuring Blue Prism localdb. BluePrism.DatabaseInstaller.DatabaseInstallerExc...

Resolved! Scheduler Not Working For Short Periods

Hello,We've seen an issue a few times in the past week where the scheduler seems to just not schedule a process.  We have a process that runs every 5 minutes.  Yesterday, it finished one process at 2:37PM and then did not schedule the process again u...

PDF Editing (entering data into PDf and save)

Hi any one have idea about how to edit the PDF, to enter the multiple data line in pdf and save the PDf once we enter all data the PDF is stranded format but number items and pages increase daily can any one have idea please letme know​--------------...

There was an error during spying operation

It's a web application where I'm getting an error while spying the elements using Html mode "There was an error during spying operation". Not sure what is changed which is causing this issue. Please help.------------------------------Neha TikooSoftwa...

How to spy Popup on Google Chrome

Hello,I am using BP v6.4.2, Chrome 79, BP Chrome extension 1.0.6.3 .I can't spy on popup elements. Example :After pressing the Try it button on https://www.w3schools.com/jsref/tryit.asp?filename=tryjsref_confirm , a Confirm popup will appear.But i ca...

Resolved! Downgrade from 6.9 to 6.8

Hi!We're currently trying out BP v6.9 in our Test and QA-environments.There are several issues with this version, and we're wondering if anyone has tried downgrading from 6.9 to 6.8, and the steps to do so.------------------------------Sven Stien Wul...

Field disambiguation

Hi everyone,How are you dealing with ambiguity at the field level? I usually try using sample headers and exclude headers in the DFD first. Are there other techniques that are working well for you?#Decipher #DecipherIDP------------------------------P...

Upgrading Blue Prism version from 6.8 to 6.9

Hello, I am facing an issue with Blue Prism v.6.8 with running processes unattended while connecting through a remote desktop, my process runs properly if it's attended but it doesn't when being unattended to the remote desktop, the issue mainly happ...

Users not able to run process from control room

Recently our users are running into issues running processes manually from control room - i.e., by dropping a process on a pool or a runtime resources in our STG and PRD environments. The same process can be run on the same runtime resource or pool a...

connection lost

​Hi Blueprism My robot user can not connect to the production environment (W10-RPAPROD-01.pensam.dk) saying connection lost. But I can with my own username log into the virtual machine (W10-RPAPROD-01.pensam.dk) and see it is running fine.I don't ha...

26946.png

Global Send Keys Event requries mainframe to be in focus

I am working on an object which is using interfacing with an IBM Mainframe. To confirm inputs is used either Ctrl ("{CTRL}") or NumPad Enter ("{Enter}"). While both of these works just fine while the mainframe window is in focus, they do not work if ...

jasre by Level 3
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

PowerBI - Application Modeler

Hi,I am trying to automate a process wherein I need to interact with the power BI desktop application. However, I am unable to spy any element in the application. I was able to spy elements in the older Power BI version but now the version has update...

Resolved! Get Dynamic X Y coordinates of position changing image

Hello, We have a requirement in one of our project to read the image from application screen and image position on screen changes every time whenever page is loaded. Currently we are reading image using Surface Automation with dynamic X & Y coordina...