Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Add 5 days from Current Days inn SAP Script

HI Experts,I have copied one SAP script in code where Today date will put one field in SAP and Today+ 5days in another field.I put in manually during SAP script run.Can you please tell me how to put after 5 days automatically in SAP when every time I...

Region spy triggers when region does not exist

Hi all,I have region spied a button on a Salesforce page in Google Chrome. Now I find that I get errors because the region is found even when the region is non existent. It is definitely not visible on screen and it also does not exist in any tabs or...

ActiveX Component with Blue Prism Report Process

Hi all, I am using the Blue Prism Queue report process that produces reports including Performance Reports, Queue Reports and Exception Reports.When trying to run it on a new device however, I am met with errors with the code stages that say the Acti...

Installation of v6.9 Enterprise Version

Hi All,We bought Enterprise Licensed version of Blue Prism 6.9I need following Information.1. Is SQL Server and DB are integrated with v6.9 or Do we need to Install them?2. Is there any Installation Document or Video of v6.9 from end to end?---------...

Resolved! Error While Importing Object

Hi,1. I exported an object from v6.9 as "ABC.bpobject". When I tried to import in v6.8 the object is not showing. Only XML file extensions are visible. There is no option to show All Files.2. Again exported object as "ABC.xml" from v6.9. Now its show...

Convert Script from Chinese to English

Dear Friends,How do I convert the existing code from Chinese Language to English in BluePrism?Is there any way to use built in feature to convert the regional language?kindly share your experience and suggestionsThank you,----------------------------...

Resolved! Issue Attaching to Internet Explorer Using Windows 10

​HiWe have a number of processes which run using Internet Explorer and which have been working perfectly fine on Windows 7.Our company is upgrading to Windows 10, so we are doing some regression testing on Windows 10 in our development environment.We...

blue prism

Hi Team, i have downloaded blue prism and installed successfully but when i launched the program it is showing below error please help me out. An error occurred whilst configuring Blue Prism localdb. BluePrism.DatabaseInstaller.DatabaseInstallerExc...

Resolved! Scheduler Not Working For Short Periods

Hello,We've seen an issue a few times in the past week where the scheduler seems to just not schedule a process.  We have a process that runs every 5 minutes.  Yesterday, it finished one process at 2:37PM and then did not schedule the process again u...

PDF Editing (entering data into PDf and save)

Hi any one have idea about how to edit the PDF, to enter the multiple data line in pdf and save the PDf once we enter all data the PDF is stranded format but number items and pages increase daily can any one have idea please letme know​--------------...