Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Putty Automation Question

We are trying to automate Linux checkouts and will end up using putty instead of PLINK, as we need to SUDO SU to specific accounts and PLINK is not supporting it.So,  we tried to do an application model with Putty. Ran into issue while trying to do r...

Resolved! BP Server Communication Error

Hi Guys,I keep getting the error below when configuring Bpserver and calling it from a client in a different location.For instance Server IP is 10.4.12.10 and Client IP is 10.4.12.11Connection Mode: WCF: SOAP with Transport Encryption & Windows Authe...

Textract API - unknown Operation Exception

Hi,I tried to use same rekognition api service and VBO for Textract by changing the service name, endpoints and actions. However i could not establish connection. I receive unknow operation exception.Can you confirm on the service name to refer. I wa...

Resolved! Open Workbook Excel VBO and Open Connection Oledb

Hi,I am working on an excel where I am first getting data using Oledb. Then without closing connection, in next Page I am creating instance and doing Open Workbook which is giving error as Excel is already open. It was working on BP v5 but giving thi...

Modeling Chrome Using 6.4

I"m trying to model a web page however I could launch and spy the element. However, when I asked to highlight the element it didn't work. So increased the browser timeout from 3000 to 6000. Now I can not spy elements. Can someone please help?

Resolved! Excel (Working with a collection)

Good afternoon, I'm new to the blue prism, there is an Excel file that I added to the collection in it 16 columns and 3000 rows, how to further work with the collection and how to get the necessary data from it? (First you need to get a string and th...

Resolved! Export collection to Excel problem

I have a small process that works with data from excel tables. I basically import c Excel files as collections. INPUT:Prozessmodell.xlsx -> collection 1 named INTER-ProzessmodellVorlage.xlsx -> collection 2 named ZieldateiI take specific data from co...

16414.png 16415.png

Resolved! Query to fetch schedule run status

Hello Would someone please be able to suggest a query that can be run on Blue Prism SQL server to get the schedule run status. What we are interested in is  something like the report in the Scheduler section of control room but via SQL directly. Than...

PDF Smart Forms

Is there a way to update a pdf  based smart form ? smart form may have dropdown, radio buttons, check boxes etc. any one interacting with it ?------------------------------Ishan Mahajan India------------------------------

Transaction (Process ID xx) was deadlocked

Can somebody help us with this error? We read a lot about this online, but we don't understand it because English is not our first language. Can somebody explain this very simple? Transaction (Process ID xx) was deadlocked on lock resources with ano...

Robot Resource delay between VM and Control

I already know there is some significant delay until a Runtime Resource shows up as online in Control after the login procedure is finished,Just now I was remotely connect to one Runtime Resource when login was initiated and I compared when this VM w...

Get cell address from Excel

I know how to count rows and columns, but how can I get the address of a cell (for example, J8)? I need the address for the 'Get ws range as collection' object Thanks -------------------------------------------------- Disclaimer: This content was a...