cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error regarding server After login to VM

vinodchinthakin
Level 9
Hi,

Today I have seen One Error Window in One of my VM(RR) after bot login into VM using Login Agent. Because of this Window, my process couldn't continue until I manually Close the Window and Sign out from VM.
 The error is 

This is usually a temporary error during hostname resolution and means that the local server did not receive a response from an authoritative server

This is the first time I have seen this type of error in our production environment since the setup.

When I searched on internet, I found it is something related to Azure. But our Azure resource person has said everything is fine from Azure point of view, he hasn't received any flag. Does some one know what is this error, Why it occurs. How to handle this kind of error if it occurs again?

Thanks in advance.

------------------------------
vinod chinthakindi
2 REPLIES 2

expertcr
Staff
Staff
Let me see if I understand. 
That error is on the RR after restarting? 
Is this error before login into the machine?
Can you try to change the "Login Agent Service" in the RR from Automatic to Delay Start and restart again?
If this error is after login into the RR and you see that error, are you using Windows Task Scheduler to start the Blue Prism Listener?

Luis Lopez
Customer Support Engineer English and Spanish
Blue Prism Ltd

Hi Luis,

The error is occurring after login to VM.
I don't think it is related to Login agent. 
Yes, I am using Windows Task Scheduler to start Blue Prism Listener.

When I gone through above url, I have found the error was related to Azure. But I am not able to relate in our scenario.
can you suggest any solution for this?

Thanks & Regards
VINOD

vinod chinthakindi