cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are there any common way to invalidate Global Sendkey Events in HTML javascript?

BohyonHwang
Level 9
Many of Government and Banking site home pages adapted security policies.
Some authentication steps are so difficut that we occasionally blocked to automate with Blue Prism.
Are there any common way to invalidate Global Sendkey Events in HTML javascript?
If yes, how can I figure out whether if the obstacle has been implemented?
And, how can I get around it?

------------------------------
Bohyon Hwang
Director
블루프리즘
Seoul
+82262033950
2 REPLIES 2

Denis__Dennehy
Level 15
I thought that Global Send Key Events should always work as it is effectively sending keyboard level OS messages to applications,  if InfoSec are disabling all keyboard activity on robot machines you have a serious problem.

The real answer to this is to engage with InfoSec with as high up a sponsor as you can engage with on your side and theirs.   The future of work is more and more automation (RPA is just the think edge of an ever widening edge) and security needs to be designed with that in mind.   A company that does not create security procedures and policies for robots will be left behind by their competitors.    It has also been proven that RPA can be done security at many of the worlds largest banks.

Thank you for your nice comments. You gave a methodological answer to my technical question. This is something I agree with very much.

Obviously, it is natural to check the policy with the customer's security personnel before starting the project. However, somtimes it happens that partners skip such discussions and start projects.

Bohyon Hwang
Director
블루프리즘
Seoul
+82262033950