cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BP License cost?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi All I would like to know the BP licence cost for a single machine, for multiple machines. What would be the discount if our company is already a BP partner?    Thanks Laxmi
1 BEST ANSWER

Best Answers

BenKirimlidis
Level 7
Unlikely to get a solid answer here in this forum.  The answer will depend on whether you're buying direct from BP or using an intermediary. I'd be surprised if all the companies represented by users on this forum all paid within $1k of each other per licence.  Chances are some paid significantly less than average and others pay close to if not the full official licence cost which varies by region (I think NA is €15k for example) Will depend on things like: - Did you/your intermediary buy 1 or 1000 at a time - Did they get a discount / are they willing to give you one - What region you're in - Do they want to sell you other things - If getting from an intermediary, how much is their mark up Your partner won't want you to know how much others get licences for so the ycan sell them for as much as possible.  Standard enough TBH

View answer in original post

3 REPLIES 3

ScottRobson
Level 6
If you are already a BP Partner, then you will have a Partner Manager within Blue Prism who can give you this information.

BenKirimlidis
Level 7
Unlikely to get a solid answer here in this forum.  The answer will depend on whether you're buying direct from BP or using an intermediary. I'd be surprised if all the companies represented by users on this forum all paid within $1k of each other per licence.  Chances are some paid significantly less than average and others pay close to if not the full official licence cost which varies by region (I think NA is €15k for example) Will depend on things like: - Did you/your intermediary buy 1 or 1000 at a time - Did they get a discount / are they willing to give you one - What region you're in - Do they want to sell you other things - If getting from an intermediary, how much is their mark up Your partner won't want you to know how much others get licences for so the ycan sell them for as much as possible.  Standard enough TBH

PvD_SE
Level 12
Hi S,

It seems that your question has no relation to the thread it is in. Could you either create a new thread with a specified question or copy your question to the correct thread?

------------------------------
Happy coding!
Paul
Sweden
------------------------------
Happy coding!
Paul, Sweden
(By all means, do not mark this as the best answer!)