Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

About Blue Prism API :Add items to a queue

I want to add data to the work queue using "Add items to a queue" of BluePrism API."data", which is an input item, is described in the help as ↓. In this case, how should the field name be specified?It seems that the data type and data content are no...

MS Outlook VBO

How to do these using outlook VBO Check for Unread Emails.Verify the Sender, Subject & the attachment of the email.Download the attachment of the most recent email.------------------------------Kashyap N------------------------------

VBO IE vs. MS Edge

Hi,we are migrating automation from IE to MS Edge on BP 6.9.The old VBO is using HTML mode and it works fine.We started with new VBO (not migrating) and realized that we can't use the browser mode because it does not detect any element on the page. U...

Failing to automate a research in Google Chrome

Hi, I would like to start by saying that I am  quite new to blueprism and I've just undergone the foundation training.I am doing an exercise where I have to automate a research on website. I can't provide the website unfortunately but basically these...

Launch and spy a Attachmate EXTRA! mainframe

Hello, I've been trying to launch, spy and attach a Attachmate EXTRA! mainframe application to Blue Prism. I've read in the Knowledge Base that we need to configure the HLLAPI by going to Options > Global Préférences in the Attachmate application....

Reading dynamic json format

Hi All,I am using dot notation to extract JSON response property as mentioned below:But the challenge here is id i.e. 123 is dynamic and when I am dynamically passing variable its not accepting it and throwing below error:Can anybody help please ?Reg...

17869.png 17870.png

Machine Not Running Schedulers

Hello,Lately my robot's machine suddenly stops running schedulers.Things I tried:- Reboot the machine- The machine shows up in Session Management and I can run the processes manually.- Checking the Recent Activity report I get the error "Task: X thre...

Update Status functionality issue

Hi - I recently ran across an Internal error presented by BluePrism while updating the 'Status' in the blueprism queue. The error is 'Error:Internal: The given status was too long.The total character count of what was being updated is around 270 char...

Unable to convert PDF To Txt file

I have a PDF File that needs to be converted to a Text file. In order to use the File Management VBO Action Read all text from file. Please how do I go about this in blueprism.I have tried opening the file using Microsft Word VBO, However, the files ...

MS Excel VBO

Hello,So we have recently migrated to BP 6.9 and I see there is an issue with MS Excel VBO. It is unable to open excel workbook using [Open Workbook] action. However I am using the same code in BP 6.4 it works perfectly fine.  I also tried creating a...