Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Machine Not Running Schedulers

Hello,Lately my robot's machine suddenly stops running schedulers.Things I tried:- Reboot the machine- The machine shows up in Session Management and I can run the processes manually.- Checking the Recent Activity report I get the error "Task: X thre...

Update Status functionality issue

Hi - I recently ran across an Internal error presented by BluePrism while updating the 'Status' in the blueprism queue. The error is 'Error:Internal: The given status was too long.The total character count of what was being updated is around 270 char...

Unable to convert PDF To Txt file

I have a PDF File that needs to be converted to a Text file. In order to use the File Management VBO Action Read all text from file. Please how do I go about this in blueprism.I have tried opening the file using Microsft Word VBO, However, the files ...

MS Excel VBO

Hello,So we have recently migrated to BP 6.9 and I see there is an issue with MS Excel VBO. It is unable to open excel workbook using [Open Workbook] action. However I am using the same code in BP 6.4 it works perfectly fine.  I also tried creating a...

Resolved! Running a Schedule from a batch job or an API

Hello, Community:Does anyone know how to kick off a Schedule that has been to set up already - equivalent to Right Click , and Run Now in the Control Room?I know how to run a Process - thru a AutomateC command line interface, and I already have a VBO...

BP Learning v7.0 Freezing and Crashing

Hello All,  I have been working on following along with the foundation training fine and all of a sudden BP learning edition will freeze and crash.  Usually happens when I have properties open for an object and I go to update or add a name.  It seems...

11518.png

Resolved! Issues with imported objects/processes

Hi allI'm wondering if anyone has had an issue when importing a release to blueprism 6.10 or higher where the elements/actions on each page are layered instead of showing the flow? Each page seems to have just lumped everything in the centre of the s...

15934.png

Double Approval

Hi Everyone,I need for a project to have 2 approvers approving the data within a template . Anyone knows of a way to do this?regards------------------------------Andrei CozmaDataZurichEurope/Madrid------------------------------

Resolved! Issue with sending NumLock via Send Kyes event

Hi,I'm trying to send Keys event to the application.I need to hold down Shift, and during that send "NumLock" and "l" character.(so it's like: HOLD Shift => HOLD Num => HOLD l  => RELEASE ALL 3)This is text which I'm using: "+({NUMLOCK}l)"But it resu...

19794.png 19795.png