Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Issue with sending NumLock via Send Kyes event

Hi,I'm trying to send Keys event to the application.I need to hold down Shift, and during that send "NumLock" and "l" character.(so it's like: HOLD Shift => HOLD Num => HOLD l  => RELEASE ALL 3)This is text which I'm using: "+({NUMLOCK}l)"But it resu...

19794.png 19795.png

Blue Prism 6.5 SQL supported version

What is the official supported version of SQL for version 6.5? SQL 2012 is EOL but I don't know if 2019 is officially supported for 6.5. We have SQL 2016 and SQL 2019. I can't find a doc that specifically states official version.---------------------...

Resolved! RR setup in Azure design

Hi all,  I cannot find any updated documentation for best practice around Cloud setup so I would like to start the discussion here.What are the proposed best practice for RR setup within an Azure environment? 1.) Azure virtual desktop would give scal...

ViktorJ by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot identify the Java application 2021

Hi All, I would like to automate process which using the "Netneumen" (Java based application) . When I started the application thru the Application Modeler button 'Launch' application is started, but button doesn't change to 'Identify'. So I cannot s...

Unable to Spy elements in SAP GUI 7.3

Hi All, I am trying to spy elements in SAP GUI 7.3. I have worked on browser elements in the past and used to detect the elements using Accessibility or HTML Mode. I tried all the modes in SAP which did not work, after which I tried detecting using t...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Blue Prism won't launch

When I launch Blue Prism (6.10) from the start menu, I get the splash screen, but after that nothing happens. Blue Prism just doesn't open. It doesn't even show in the processes in the Windows Task Manager.If I re-install Blue Prism it works, until t...

Excel VBO Run macro async is not working

Below is the stage code :macroNameParam = MacroNamehandleParam = Handle      'instance numberthreadObject= New System.Threading.Thread(AddressOf RunMacroAsync)threadObject.Start()It works for my former employer. But it is not working for my currently...

Resolved! Launch stage failing to launch edge browser

Hi,I'm trying to interact with a browser based application on edge browser. I have Edge Version 95.0.1020.40 installed on my machine. Although I was able to spy & capture elements from the application, I keep getting the below error:Internal : Failed...

Resolved! Alternative to uipath's action center

I know that Ui Path has introduced a feature called Action Center which acts like a bridge between the Robot & the Human users to transfer information without affecting the current execution of the BOT. Was Blue Prism providing any such solution? If ...

#BPTechTips - How to obtain license information

Guys, good morning, I noticed that some people are wanting a way to get information about the licenses, so I had the idea to work on it, the result follows, a query that returns information such as company name, Expiration date and how many days are ...

11443.png

Out of Memory Exception

Good day all I am having an Out of memory exception when i tried calling a data set into a collection we have have about 130,000 records any suggestionsRegards------------------------------[Bunmi] [Olufeko] [Head IT for Business ][Union Bank ][Lagos]...