Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Extracting hand written text using BluePrism.

How can we extract handwritten text from a form converted to an image. I believe Abbyy has the ICR capability but how accurate is it? Can the Google Vision API extract handwritten text when integrated with Blue Prism? Has anyone come across such use ...

#BPTechTips : Email Send Format Best Practices.

#BPTechTipsHi,   Here is a tip to send Email format after Completion of a Project with Success message ,Business Exception and System Exception. All Success Message and Business Exceptions goes to :- To : Customer.                                    ...

20604.png 20605.png

Generating Queue Reports

Hi, I want to generate Robot Health check report, Daily transaction Report of Queues and RPA Performance report, but there is no template for those in the Portal. Appreciate someone's help regarding this. Thanks in advance

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

#BP Tech Tips - Get Screen Resolution

In many usecase we need to work on that type of automation where screen resolution playing crucial role.Like - Surface Automation, some download bar, Oracle Automation and so on.Due to Resolution changed, during the transaction processing we are gett...

21710.png 21711.png

Resolved! Browser console and Data Item

Hi, how to return a value from browser console into data item? In object, I tried "Insert Javascript Fragment" but tab "Output" is disabled for me.

36365.png

Export Sharepoint List to Excel

Hello everyone,I am a newbie on blueprism and I would like your help. I have been trying to export a sharepoint list to an excel  workbook through blueprism but no proper method has come up to me after a through search over the internet. Is there a w...

Printing from a PDF

Good morning all,We've run into an issue when printing a PDF. Currently, this is our approach:We then have a global wait (currently 15 seconds) for this process to run before killing Acrobat. However, we're not getting any confirmation that the print...

23807.png

Resolved! Unable to write User Name in a web based application

I'm trying to automate a Web Based Application. While entering the User Name & Password using Write stage, this text is overlapping with someother text, because of which the application is throwing credential error (Attached a screenshot). This is ha...

Blue Prism API to Fetch Data for Dashboard

Hi Team,We trying to get the Blue Prism log data like processes session data, Queue Items, Process runtimes etc. for an customized dashboard using the API references. We are aware the same can be achieved using Database but here we are trying use an ...

Login agent service started and then stopped

Hi, We have created new Blue Prism test and production environments (Test2 & Prod2) for new group of processes and completed all necessary configurations both in test2 and prod2. Example: DB configuration, server configuration and all other Blue Pris...

Resolved! Blue Prism Server Service doesnt start properly.

Hi, When I am trying to start the "Blue Prism Server" service ,it gives an error saying "The service on Local Computer started and then stopped. Some services stop automatically if they are not in use by other services or programs." Any suggestions...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes