Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Blue Prism Server Service doesnt start properly.

Hi, When I am trying to start the "Blue Prism Server" service ,it gives an error saying "The service on Local Computer started and then stopped. Some services stop automatically if they are not in use by other services or programs." Any suggestions...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

SNOW API Integration

Can someone please guide me on using SNOW API to update the RITM? I think its not possible thru table api.------------------------------Sameer JoshiState Street------------------------------

API Auth using Utility-HTTP

Hi,I am try to do a API authentication using HTTP- Request. There i am giving bellow information.URL-The api urlBody-It contains username, password tokenproxy urlcontent type as application/jsonmethod=postBut i am getting response as Access Denied. Y...

KSikha by Level 2
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Utility Email Manager Process.

Hi, I'm looking to utilise the Utility Email Manager process for our digital workforce. Which business objects should I be using for the email manager process? The release notes say to use MAPIEx but I know the Outlook VBO is much easier to configure...

Resolved! .MLD file location in Decipher

Can anyone provide me the file name or path where .mld files are being stored?. I have been trying to identify the path but couldn't find one.------------------------------Lokesh Raj------------------------------

Start Schedule w/ CMD Line with Start Up Paramters

Hi, Is is possible to start a schedule using command line and also pass along start up parameters for one of the tasks / processes in the schedule. I can start a schedule just fine but can we also pass along startup parameters. If so what is the synt...

Closing Outlook cleanly

Good morning all. We've run into an issue lately when sending out MI Reports which only happens intermittently, and we're trying to eliminate some of the possibilities that could be causing it. Essentially, an email is generated in the queue during t...

Alteryx VBO

Hi ,I'm trying to execute Alteryx workflows via BP ,that's where I found "Alteryx -Gallery Actions VBO" on DX. On importing it we are getting following error 'System.Xml.Serialization.IXmlSerializable' is defined in an assembly that is not referenced...

24428.png 24429.png

Delete training data with respect to batch

Hi I would like to know is there a way to delete training data with respect to particular document type or batch type.Currently we have 3 different batches we trained all in prod env directly due to the old version limitations.Recently we are trying ...

75000 batches stuck

Hello everyone, I have 75000 batches stuck in user uploading status in admin panel - batches how can I delete them ( not one by one ) and what is the reason for this? the number increase when the code is running from the control room-----------------...

Wait Stage Error: AMI Error Occurred in WaitStart Stage

I am trying to get Internet Explorer to open a specific URL and then wait until the document on the page is fully loaded, however I am receiving an error that says, "Internal : AMI error occurred in WaitStart Stage 'Wait1' on page 'N: Launch Internet...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Dynamic Attributes in SAP

Hi All,I am trying to pass dynamic attribute in an element.Element ID is  :      /app/con[0]/ses[0]/wnd[1]/usr/sub:SAPLV14A:0100/radRV130-SELKZ[0,0]Now the problem is I am trying to make dynamic this ID and value of Red colored 0 should be taken from...

Resolved! Use case - Warning

Good afternoon everyone, how are you?I've seen some questions here about Warnings, and one more came up.At what point do I have/need to use the alert stage? Can you share any use cases with me?When do you use/use it?------------------------------Emer...

15836.png