Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to remove timestamp from the date value?

Hi, I have a date value in the following format 10-11-2021 03:00:00 . I want to remove timestamp from it want something that looks like 10-11-2021. Does anyone know how can it be achieved ?------------------------------Neha Gote----------------------...

Encryption Schema on app server

Hi All,I have setup the whole Blueprism infrastructure for one of the client and placed the encryption schema on the app server rather than the database. I am able to add/edit the credentials from any other machine/VDI/runtime resource but i am unabl...

Blue Prism Application Server

Hi I have a couple of questions regarding the Blue Prism Application Server setup: - What is main difference between running only with a shared database server and running with a Blue Prism Application Server on top of that? - Do you need a seperat...

Need to attach twice

Greetings, I'm working on a project where, I'm using Chrome-based application. The problem is that i need to launch and attach twice, because on the first try BP cannot attach the browser. I tried it in debug mode and in scheduler as well, the same p...

500 - Internal Server Error : Web API Issue

Hi Team,When I try to get Access Token using Client Credentials I am getting below error : "500 - Internal server Error""There is a problem with the resource you are looking for , and it cannot be displayed."Kindly provide your suggestions on this.--...

Unable to Perform Control V(Paste) in Excel

I copied some records from a third party application into my clipboard using Blueprism and the next step is to paste these records into excel. If manually pasted into Excel using CTRL V, these records are populated into different rows in excel automa...

Resolved! Decipher deployment

Hi! I have 4 virtual machine (1 environment): SQL Server with database (BluePrism DB for development process), Application Server, Interactive Client and Runtime Resource. There is no problem. Then I want to add Decipher. In the instructions is writt...

Send keys problem with point

Hi team,i've some problem to send point key in a dos window.. For example i need to write "test.exe" but it wrote "testexe" without point.How can i manage that? Any ideas?If i try manually everything is fine.Thanks in advance-------------------------...

Bot freezes when SAP freeze

Hello Not sure if this goes in this community but hopefully someone has experienced this issue.I've been running a BP process for almost two years now, and recently it started to fail, the bot goes into SAP and opens a transaction, it enters some hea...

Unable to click on HTML link

Hi ,I am unable to click on certain HTML elements. This is what i have tried1. Using HTML spied on the element. Highlight happens correctly but while trying to click it just doesn't do anything.  no errors also2. I spied using UI mode and now the cli...

20744.png

Installer Blue Prism

Guys, there was a question from a colleague, does the installer that is available for download in the trial version contain any configuration/limitation compared to the installed that is available when buying a license, or is the limitation in the li...

licence key for learning edition

Hi,I did not receive the licence key for blue prism learning edition. Neither there is any option in digital exchange as get licence key. could you please suggest?Thank you.------------------------------Satish Gaikwad------------------------------