Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Single Sign On

I have performed an Interact installation in order to make demos for customers. Something that caught my attention is that you have to enter username and password always in order to login into Interact. I have a few question if anyone knows...Interac...

API to interact with Blue Prism Control Room

Hi,can we access the Blue prism control room from other tools like SOAPUI to trigger the process and also get the information like available resources and session logs details like how processes is available and to read and control the bots. Please l...

Version 6.4.3 and Domain mixing

We are having some new Resource Servers being built by our ops team.  The domain for these new servers is different to the domain the Application Server is on.Am i correct in assuming Version 6.4.3 will not support this ?

Resolved! Data Verifying documents with multiple pages

Hey so im fairly new to Blue Prism decipher idp so any help is very much appreciated. In Data Verification, some of the pages of the same document required different fields to be filled out. I have tried creating new document types i need for each pa...

Resolved! Windows Press Keys option in navigate stage

Hi, There is a option in navigate stage when we spy with application with windows mode - "Windows Key Press". Is there any documentation for this like we have for global send keys, I am trying to press tab with this option, however not sure how we ca...

Resolved! Spy the download window

Hi Team, I would like to ask your help to spy this window with the correct application please..Currently It is working fine, but I noticed if I have a report that contains loads data, it can take quite a long time to go to the last 2 steps (Save file...

36409.png 36410.png 36411.png 36412.png

How to just capture raw text?

Hello everyone,We are just starting using Decipher and what we are more interested in as a starting point is to extract the raw text from the pages. Without structuring them in Decipher. We are just indeed capturing key words to recognise few items s...

Resolved! Bp V6.6 : Web API + oAuth + Salesforce

Hello, I am unable to retrive access token with salesforce oauth provider. I am able to do it in postman with same details. Below is my configuration: ------------------------------Manisha P------------------------------

28431.png 28432.png 28433.png 28434.png

Cannot identify the Java application

Hi All, I would like to automate process which using the "Murex" (Java based application) . When I started the application thru the Application Modeler button 'Launch' application is started, but button doesn't change to 'Identify'. So I cannot sta...

Resolved! Python Class Instance Blue Prism 'Serialization'

Hi,I'm working on a project that integrates Python and Blue Prism together, we'd like to be able to utilize Blue Prism's work queue system to share work data between the Python script and Blue Prism. We are having trouble handling serialization betwe...

MS Excel VBO

Hello, I'm using the standard MS Excel VBO, opening a workbook, checking some details and adding data to a row and then saving into another location, the spreadsheet contains some dates, which open in UK format, (Added Local:=True to Open Workbook co...