cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Concurrent Sessions/Process information

esaugos
Level 6
Hello,

I am looking for a solution to fetch some report on Monthly basis which can provide number of concurrent sessions at real time as compared to License defined in BluePrism V6.9.0.  There is an inbuilt tile library in BluePrism which displays the No. of Sessions capable as per installed License and the number of concurrent sessions running at real time which i have already checked. My requirement is to get some Monthly data which i can export from IC to understand the trend of concurrent sessions.
RPA Solution Architect
1 REPLY 1

steven.boggs
Staff
Staff
Hi Saurabh,

If you're looking for an out-of-the-box way to view license utilization, the "BPMIUtilisation" tables in the database (and the other MI tables) contain useful information regarding license utilization that can be used to generate reports and custom dashboard tiles by creating SQL Stored Procedures. We offer the following Knowledge Base documentation regarding this: "How do I create my own reports?" and "What are the options for creating new Dashboard tiles?".

You could also look into using this License Utilization script available on the Digital Exchange for checking historical license utilization over time.