Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sending a Left Mouse Click issues

​Hi All,Hope you're well!I have an interesting issue... that's proving very strange.I am currently using V6.3 (upgrading immeniently) however I am sending a Left Mouse click to an IE based application, and this is all working great. Its properly iden...

Whole scanned copy text in Decipher

Hi I want to convert the complete  Scanned copy ( PDF)  in to a single text file , is it possible in Decipher and how can It will be achieved  Background for the above  question is , in our solution there are some words which we need to search in th...

Problem - MS Edge

Hello,  In my organization, we migrate a process to Edge that currently works seamlessly on IE, and we encountered the following problem.When spying on an item with Browse mode that is framed and then using Write Action - the cell is not filled with ...

Document Type does not appear

I have added a new document type and connected it to an already trained DFD, but it's not showing in data verification and I can't select it. The only option is the first document type i have made. What could be the reason?---------------------------...

Mapping data in Data Verification

Hey all,So im on data verification working with invoices however I cant seem to get Decipher to identify the Invoice Date because its respective box doesn't only include the date but also other sections. As of right now, when i hover over the invoice...

Resolved! Assigning licences to specific resources

Hi!At our company we have several RPA projects which belong to 2 different departments and 10 licenses:Department A has 8 of these 10 licenses and they are always running processes P1, P2 and P3.Department B has 2 of these 10 licenses and they run pr...

read cell from collection-column as index

I'm trying to read cell value from a collection. My code runs on Agent field loop, and all I need is to extract horizontally fields. So if the loop is now on Agent A I need to extract the department field. Seems like utility collection manipulation h...

Changing hub & interact SQL main server

Guys we need to migrate all of our DBs due to SQL upgrades. Any way to make this without reinstall all the software? Can i just change a connection like i do on BP?Thanks------------------------------Joao MolinaIntelligent Automation CoE leaderMillen...

Saving PDF file from database

Hi:Instead of going to the internal website to download the PDF needed, I wanted to extracted the actual file from the database directly. The actual PDF file, when running the SQL in Blue Prism to pull it store the result (data item) with the data ty...

TakKwok by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Java Script feedback to Blue Prism

Good Day TeamI have a Process that at a point injects a Java script into a browser and executes a java process. The Java script does produce a successfully completed message when done.My question is, is there a way that I can extract the message back...

Resolved! New BP features since version 6.5?

Hi,We'll finally be upgrading from 6.5 to 6.10 shortly. In anticipation to that I've been looking for a list of new features and functionality this slightly newer version will offer. Half an hour googling later I still had nothing to show for, and wa...

PvD_SE by Level 12
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

ITEXT SHARP CODE- EXTRACT PDF

try {PdfReader reader = new PdfReader(source_file);PdfReaderContentParser parser = new PdfReaderContentParser(reader);FileStream fs = new FileStream(destination_file_path+"//"+destination_file_name+".txt",FileMode.Create);StreamWriter sw=new StreamWr...

Decipher Result Extraction -Training Model

Hi,I am extracting the processing metrics of a batch of 400 documents but I am only getting back 2 entries. Can someone please explain how does the SQL stored procedure returns these metrics and how can I get the result of all 400 documents?---------...