Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Insert Image in Email body POP3 SMTP

Hi All,We have blue prism Email automation using POP3 SMTP.We wanted to add image in the body of the email.Could someone help me out.Regards,Akshay------------------------------Akshay NikamAnalystCrisil Ltd.Asia/Kolkata------------------------------

Resolved! Issue with global mouse clicks using Control Room

Hi all, For a client we have several processes developed using BP v6.2,  but  now we are facing difficulties with one particular process when we run it from Scheduler. The process uses Internet Explorer to retrieve some buttons in a web page, but whe...

Resolved! populating a field in a collection with a data item?

Hi there, I thought this would be something simple but I have become stumped and hoping that someone might be able to help?> I have read a table into a collection > one of the fields in that table is blank in this example: ID> I have the ID in a data...

12955.png

Retrieved Document Data

Hello!I have a quick question. Is there any way that i can have a connection between the files I'm pushing into the Decipher and the ones I retrieve from Decipher? For example, if I could store the file path somewhere so I have it when I retrieve the...

Refresh a web page

Good morning,Is there a good practice to reload a web page when it has been already open? In an action? Example: I have Google open, and I want the page to be automatically reloaded. Still a begginer Thanks

Resolved! Fetch the required Documents data

Hi Team, While fetching the documents data by using the Get next completed batch BP is gives the data from the pending completed batch. We have two different team working on different DFDs. Is there any way to fetch the required DFDs documents data b...

Batch Type Language

Hello!When creating a new batch type, you have to have a primary recognition language. Mine was set to German. However, I have the same type documents in four languages. What i did was keep the original DFD, add 4 document types (one for each languag...

Same field label at multiple places on invoice

Hi Team,During training one of the invoice, I'm facing the following issue. One of a field is present at 3 places and I want to capture the value of this field from a specific place only.In DFD I've added the header of this field.Hence Decipher picks...

AutomateC trying to launch a process with cmd

Hi everyone,I want to create a process that start a cmd.exe and write a command line that will launch a specific process.The command line look like this : AutomateC.exe /run testObject /resource W56567 /user Robot "pass/word"That throw the error mess...

Production Issue - when clicking on Radio Button Yes/NO

Hello Everyone,I Urgently need an help . Hope someone can help me.We have an web application which runs on IE and I have been spying them and it worked fine in all the lower regions of Blueprism . But when I got the same code deployed to Prod ,BP wil...