cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi, I have written code in Visual basic to connect to Azure Storage Blob and download it. It works on Visual Studio IDE but when I try to create an object based on the code I am still getting errors "could not load file or assembly. The full error message: Internal : Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Memory, Version=4.0.1.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified. External References: System.dll System.Data.dll System.Xml.dll System.Drawing.dll System.Core.dll Azure.Core.dll Azure.Storage.Blobs.dll netstandard.dll Azure.Storage.Common.dll System.Runtime.dll System.Memory.dll Namespace Imports: System System.Drawing System.Data Azure.Storage.Blobs Azure.Core Microsoft.VisualBasic Azure System.Runtime MyCode: 'Declare variables Dim SAS_Token As String Dim Blob_Url As String Dim destination_pat As String 'Variables SAS_Token = "s

MateuszWojcik
Level 5
Hi,

I have written code in Visual basic to connect to Azure Storage Blob and download it.
It works on Visual Studio IDE but when I try to create an object based on the code I am still getting errors "could not load file or assembly.
The full error message:  Internal : Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Memory, Version=4.0.1.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

External References:
System.dll
System.Data.dll
System.Xml.dll
System.Drawing.dll
System.Core.dll
Azure.Core.dll
Azure.Storage.Blobs.dll
netstandard.dll
Azure.Storage.Common.dll
System.Runtime.dll
System.Memory.dll

Namespace Imports:
System
System.Drawing
System.Data
Azure.Storage.Blobs
Azure.Core
Microsoft.VisualBasic
Azure
System.Runtime

MyCode:
'Declare variables
Dim SAS_Token As String
Dim Blob_Url As String
Dim destination_pat As String

'Variables
SAS_Token = "sv=2020-07-04&st=2019-03-14714%3A12%3A54Z&se=2025-12-31T14%3A12%3A00Z&sr=c&sp=rdl&sig=YTryIR1idyBn3sK720o5ZBa9TjJ7rwrBW62pV0%3D"
Blob_Url = "https://servernew.blob.core.windows.net/bot-new/QA/83e65d5.zip"
destination_pat = "C:\Users\BOT222\Desktop\New folder\test.zip"

'Create serviceUri object
Dim serviceUri As New Uri(Blob_Url)
'Create sasCredential object
Dim sasCredential As New AzureSasCredential(SAS_Token)
'Create BlobClient object
Dim blobClient As New BlobClient(serviceUri, sasCredential)

blobClient.DownloadTo(destination_pat)

Do you have idea what should be done to make this code works or do you have ready object to work with?

Thank you in advance

------------------------------
Mateusz Wojcik
RPA Programist
Rockwell Automation
Europe/Warsaw
1 REPLY 1

ewilson
Staff
Staff
@Mateusz Wojcik,

What version of Blue Prism are you running? Have you checked the Automate folder to see if there is a System.Memory.dll file in it​?

Cheers,

Eric Wilson
Director, Integrations and Enablement
Blue Prism Digital Exchange