cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BP Server Communication Error

SamuelEzeala
Level 2
Hi Guys,

I keep getting the error below when configuring Bpserver and calling it from a client in a different location.

For instance Server IP is 10.4.12.10 and Client IP is 10.4.12.11
Connection Mode: WCF: SOAP with Transport Encryption & Windows Authentication.

The following error has occurred:
Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at BluePrism.AutomateAppCore.DataMonitor.DatabaseMonitoredDataStore.GetMonitoredData()
at BluePrism.AutomateAppCore.DataMonitor.SimpleDataMonitor..ctor(IMonitoredDataStore dataStore)
at BluePrism.AutomateAppCore.DataMonitor.TimerDataMonitor..ctor(IMonitoredDataStore dataStore)
at BluePrism.AutomateAppCore.ServerManager.StartDataMonitor()
at BluePrism.AutomateAppCore.ServerManagerWCF.OpenConnection(clsDBConnectionSetting connectionSetting, Dictionary`2 keys, IUser& systemUser, Boolean useLegacyPermissionsTable)
at BluePrism.AutomateAppCore.ServerFactory.Validate(clsDBConnectionSetting connectionSetting)
at BluePrism.Config.ConnectionDetail.t(Object ce, EventArgs cf)

------------------------------
Samuel Ezeala
Software Engineer | RPA Developer
eProcess, Ecobank Group
Lagos, Nigeria
Samuel Ezeala Software Engineer | RPA Developer eProcess, Ecobank Group Lagos, Nigeria
1 BEST ANSWER

Best Answers

expertcr
Staff
Staff
Good morning.

My recommendation is to raise a ticket with our support group to review the details of your case.
It is possible for a DNS error or other communications issue; for this reason, it is better to have one of our engineers work with you to troubleshoot the issue.

Luis Lopez
Customer Support Engineer English and Spanish
Blue Prism Ltd

View answer in original post

2 REPLIES 2

expertcr
Staff
Staff
Good morning.

My recommendation is to raise a ticket with our support group to review the details of your case.
It is possible for a DNS error or other communications issue; for this reason, it is better to have one of our engineers work with you to troubleshoot the issue.

Luis Lopez
Customer Support Engineer English and Spanish
Blue Prism Ltd

PritamPoojari
Level 6
Hi

I found the following guide useful.

https://portal.blueprism.com/documents/guide-tests-network-connectivity

Pritam Poojari